Help!!! The Diamond Stitch Tote or the Classic Flap?

1. Hi Ladies,

I am considering either a black diamond stitch tote or a dark blue classic flap.

Which one is a better value?

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CHANEL-BLACK-LARGE-DIAMOND-STITCH-TOTE-1750_W0QQitemZ180206634862QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CHANEL-CLASSIC-BAG-WITH-FLAP-DARK-BLUE_W0QQitemZ180208013276QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Which one do you prefer? I am having a tough time deciding between the two. I would love to hear your opinions on them to help me make my decision.

I am leaning towards the perforated classic flap because I love that color and it would go well with jeans.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I have the large DS tote and it fits a lot of things and has lots of compartments so if you want some space go with the DS.

3. I have the small DS tote and it's a really great bag. You can fit a lot into it! It looks great worn with work attire, but looks good with jeans as well. If you don't carry too much though then I have to say that dark blue flap is quite pretty. I think both bags are very versatile - it just really depends on how much you bring with you on a daily basis and what other bags you already have in your collection.

4. I have both styles. If I go for a quick shopping, I use my e/w flap. If I want to carry a lot of stuff, I prefer my small DS tote.

If I have to choose just one bag, I prefer the DS tote.

5. DS tote is great. I have the small one but it is still quite roomy and has three compartments so you can be more organised. One thing I noticed though is that it's a bit heavy even though the inside is fabric (and not leather). Overall, a great looking bag. Happy shopping!:smile:

6. Good thing you guys the DS tote better because someone ended the auction of the flap with a best offer of $780!

I am so sad I was thinking about waiting and seeing what the price was and if it was low I could have gotten both. :crybaby:

7. i would usually say blue classic flap but i had perforated leather!

8. ^I would normally also say the classic flap, but the size is a bit small and I'm not a fan of perforated leather either. :nogood:

I think the DS tote is a better size, and is more practical. :yes:

9. i like the e/w flap but not in the perfo leather. i love the one in the same color which is bleu fonce but in caviar, it's an absolute darling!! i own a DS tote in black as well but in the smaller size. i gave that to my mom b/c i feel it's more suitable for her than for me. the flap is a forever classic! ;)

10. Wow someone got a great deal on that blue flap. For that price I could live with the perforations lol. DS is a great bag but I prefer the smaller which holds a lot anyway.

11. I have the DS Black large tote and is one of my "everyday" bags and love it so much:love::tup: so my vote goes for the DS:yes:

12. Wow.
    I love that perf blue classic. :sad:
    But I would use the DS more... eeps.
    Personally I'd get the perf. It's such a great colour.

13. The DS! What a fab bag!

14. DS is also a great value. I believe that bag is up to $1995 now!

15. Wow ... $780 is a steal, but don't worry. I am sure another will come along. :yes: