Help! Studying Techniques?

I used to put all my study info on flash cards and take them everywhere with me...Some of my most hysterical college moments were going out at night at the bar with classmates...doing shots...OVER FLASHCARDS...ROFL
I seriously took them and studied everywhere........!!!(and I was a 4.0 in college so it must have worked!HEHE!)

I'm so bad at studying... I always find something else to do. The only thing that ever worked for me was getting out of the house, and going to the library without my laptop (otherwise I'd just be online the whole time at the library and nothing would get done, lol).

I totally understand how you guys feel! I'm exactly the same, always procrastinating... :angel:

I always avoid the computer at all costs! Sadly that means tPF as well... :crybaby:I second Jill's idea of putting everything on flashcards. It's really convenient because you can take them everywhere you go. Since I like studying at the library, that's what I do so that I don't need lug a truckload of texts and notebooks with me.

Goodluck to those of you who are doing finals at the moment! I finished mine a couple of weeks ago (sooo stressful) but it definitely feels great when you're finally on holidays :yahoo: