Help stop the voices...

1. LOL...help stop the voices...

Why should I not purchase a Lindy???

What bag would you carry to a football game???

2. Honestly, I would carry my Balenciaga City to a Football game. BUT, in the land of H, a Lindy would be perfect!!!!

3. *whispers in ear* there's a Rouge H Lindy over here in Holland...........there's a Rouge H Lindy over here in Holland......

Are you going to be sitting in a Corporate area? I'd be too scared to take Hermes if I was sitting down with the fans. Then again, I'm a big girly blouse.

*SQUEAL* Young and the Restless is on.....gotta dash! :flowers:

4. I told you!
    Bring something non-H! Even if you will be sitting in boxes.....

5. LOL...all of my b-bags are gone...

I know...Lindy seems right...but...

6. I like the way the fold when carrying,I also think they are easy to get in and out of,plus you can be hands free with the shoulder strap:smile:

7. I don't have anything!!! LOL...I don't want to buy non-H just for a football game... How about rock 'em sock 'em Kelly? She has bit the dirt in the past...

8. LOL...I returned a rouge H lindy in Paris... Seats just off 50 yard line...

9. Lol, I forgot. I'm such a noob.

Is the 50 yard line a good area? Or will beer be sloshed around with abandon? Do they do the Wave at Football games?

Oops, ad break is over, back soon!

10. I miss the MF HAC in Amsterdam...sign...

Yes...good seats...definitely beer though...big tailgate game...

11. Ok, recap- which bags do you have still in your possession? Give us some choices!!! Of course, a Lindy, etoupe or blue jean or another color (not black) would be perfect!

12. Could take...ebene togo Kelly...black Massai... OMG...I think that is it...

13. A football game? Oh, definitely I would carry a lindy!!!!:roflmfao: go for it!!:woohoo:

14. Oooo.......Massai!

15. def the massai. i'm not a fan of the lindy but it seems like a big bag to bring to a game. the massai is much more low profile. then again i'm on the side of no h for a football game.