Help! Stain on my white lambskin bag!!!

1. [​IMG]

It is an oil/grease stain. Please tell me theres a way to remove it! :yucky: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  2. Oh no!!! Have you tried blotting it off with those oil blotting sheets (that was meant for the face, haha)? I think it should take a little bit off...

And then after that, maybe call Chanel and see if they can do anything. Yikes! So sorry =(
  3. I would run, do not walk, it to Chanel and have them take care of it.
  4. ^^^ I agree!
  5. :roflmfao: Good idea!

Hope everything works out
  6. i hope so too! Thanks for all of your responses =)

I hope they wont charge me $200 or so just to clean it =P
  7. Good luck Everlong!
  8. please let us know how you make out. I just returned a white bag because of all the horror stories of color transfer etc.
  9. Yeah, you should definitely have Chanel look at it. Don't worry, it will be ok.

I have a light colored lambskin bag, and on the first day I took it out, there was a little grease spot at the end of the day. I probably touched my face, got some sunscreen residue on my fingers, then touched my bag. My heart SANK. The next day, I looked at the bag and the spot was gone. I think the grease jut got absorbed into the leather overnight. So I'm a little less freaked out about grease spots, but if it's big or very noticeable, I wouldn't hesitate to have Chanel take care of it.
  10. Thank you Chinchillamoose. Your words were very comforting. I hope the stain would be absorbed by morning.
  11. I agree with the above, have to store do it. I tried to clean my lamp skin stain and it became worst :sad:
  12. Hi Mini,

Was the store able to get the stain out?
  13. everlong, did the stain come out?
  14. i am happy to say that the stain is less noticeable now! i had let it air out for a couple days and its not as intense. under bright lighting the stain looks non existent! thank you for everyones help! a smile is back on my face now! :yes:
  15. yay! I'm soo glad everything worked out for you! woohooo