HELP-Split tassels on brand new bag or am I crazy???

no girl you are not crazy at all. i have a new jaune make-up with one tassel already starting to split. it is amazing they let these products out of the factory in that kind of condition. it doesn't bother me too much because i have some leather glue that i can use to glue them back together. but looking at your photos, the tassels are actually not spliited. they are spongy with holes in the middle looking like they are about to split (if this makes any sense). i have seen these types of tassels on a lot of new bags and it is the same with the extra tassels in the package too. but if it bothers you then try to work it out the seller. she is super sweet and great to work with.

btw, your bag is still gorgeous!

Wow, your bag is Gorgeous! Funny, I always thought the puffy tassles were nice. I didn't know they would split. I guess ingorance is Bliss for me as I never had any of the earlier year's bags!

:hysteric:
Unfortunately this is happening all the time now. Quality control at Balenciaga has permanently gone to lunch! It really isn't the seller's fault, the blame lies squarely on Balenciaga. I have 04 and 05 bags, and I have been using tassels on these bags for over a year with no problems. I have recently been trying to buy new bags now that I have achieved getting all the bags I wanted from past seasons, but there have been so many issues, including bad tassels, that I have basically returned or sold every new bag I purchased, and have started buying accessories from 05 instead. I have a 07 Violet Make Up bag and the tassels on it are very spongey and will be splitting soon, and the extras are a completely different shade of purple than the bag. Another thing that is a problem, they don't have the extras yet for most (maybe all) 07 bags. So unless they pull some from other bags, we can't buy 07's yet to replace are bad ones. It's soooo frustrating!!!!
:cursing:

split is not as bad as i heard , i heard from my friend that her GIant City hardware the golden stud , coming out !!
omg balenciaga had disappoint me
even LV can last for 10 yearss...
really damnnn