Help!! Someone Scammed ME!!

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. It is such an awful feeling to know you've been scammed, particularly for that amount of money! I'm sending a big hug your way, and wishing really hard (with my eyes squeezed shut!) that you get your bags back :Push:

Poor dear, I'm so sorry this happened to you! Keep trying to figure out who she is, don't give up!
Big cyber hug for you (( ))

I'm so sorry this happened to you <hugs>

How about setting up a phony auction and see if she bites. Have the police meet her for the exchange and then arrest her. Maybe she still has your babies and will give them back if you don't press charges.

Which ones were they? We can help you look up on eBay, yahoo auctions, etc. Do you have their auth numbers recorded??

I hope the police really can help you.

The surveillance is really a good idea.

This is terrible! That person horrible. I hope the police and bank can work in your favor. Did you take photos of your bags? Hopefully that will help identify them if you find them at a resale shop. Can you trace her information through her mobile phone? Like get her address, etc that way?

Yes, I have photos of my bags of course! LOL! I bought the light gold from Mon and I know she has a lot of photos of it. And the Navy Blue as well! OMG! Really.. This sucks.. I ALREADY FOUND MY BAGS! HOW SILLY OF HER TO SELL MY BAGS TO A SECONDHAND SHOP THAT SELLS OVER THE INTERNET AS WELL! She never think that I know the serial codes of my bags and that I search all over the net for bags!! ARGHHH!! Now, the problem is.. How to find her because she left the same number to the secondhand shop and the number is still cannot be contacted.. :sad:

Hi to my fellow filipina. I used to live in Hongkong too. This is really horrible!!! I am hoping you get your bags back but for now, I guess all you can do is wait for the police officers to find this person:crybaby:. Im also assuming that she wont be using that same contact number. These scammers are getting good at covering their tracks. What did the people at the second hand shop say? Have they dealt with this person before? Can they temporarily hold the sale of these bags until this person is traced? Why not let the police officers go to this shop and let them investigate this further? I hope Im making sense here. Im so sorry this happened.

How terrible :sad:. I can't believe she had the gall to meet you in person knowing what she was doing!!

Yes, I have photos of my bags of course! LOL! I bought the light gold from Mon and I know she has a lot of photos of it. And the Navy Blue as well! OMG! Really.. This sucks.. I ALREADY FOUND MY BAGS! HOW SILLY OF HER TO SELL MY BAGS TO A SECONDHAND SHOP THAT SELLS OVER THE INTERNET AS WELL! She never think that I know the serial codes of my bags and that I search all over the net for bags!! ARGHHH!! Now, the problem is.. How to find her because she left the same number to the secondhand shop and the number is still cannot be contacted.. :sad:

So you found your bags in the store???? Wow well done for tracking them down :tup: Did you tell the police? what is the store owner going to do? Any updates??

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Since you had filed a police report and now that they've been found, wouldn't the police confiscate the bags as evidence? And wouldn't you get them back eventually from the police? Sorry, I'm not sure how the police handle things like this in Hong Kong, but I'm really hoping you get your bags back. Best of luck to you.