Help! small brown calfskin leather tote or brown caviar tote?

1. Hi Ladies!

Help me decide on my first Chanel bag!! I like brown leather and am trying to decide between the small tote in caviar leather (its really dark brown almost black) and the calfskin leather (medium dark brown). both bags have modern silver chains.

Thank you!!

2. actually im not sure if its calfskin or lambskin, the price is 1350

3. I think lambskin is prettier, but caviar is apparently more durable. I'd probably go for caviar.

4. And I would probably opt for the medium brown mainly because I think it may go with more. Difficult to say without seeing pics and knowing what's in your wardrobe. (I love lambskin. There is no comparison to the look and feel of it.)

The only plus for the darker brown is it's caviar, you can just wipe it down.

5. Do you have any pics? I'd love to give an opinion but don't have a really good visual. I do love caviar though. If you're at all rough with your bags that might be the way to go.

6. thank you for your responses! i'm trying to find pictures by doing an internet search, they are much harder to find than i would have thought:confused1:

7. I really love dark, dark brown because it goes with so much. I hope you can find pics!

8. Looking forward to seeing your pics.
    (wonder what tote it is)

depends on what you're going to use it for:
    if its for everyday and will get alot of usage - I'd vote for Caviar
    If not ...lambskin is so gorgeous I would rather have lambskin.

Let us know what you decide :smile:

9. i'm more of a caviar lover than lambskin :yes:

10. definitely caviar if you plan to use it a lot or have kids since it's so easy to take care of. i would love to see pics too!

11. hi ladies!

i called the SA and she didn't have any pictures to forward me, but gave me the style number of the chocolate tote (same for the both the lambskin and the caviar leather). the style number is A20994, its part of the timeless cc collection (the cc logo is on the middle/bottom part of the tote). hope this gives you a better idea of the bag. ill try to see if i can find any pictures :- ) on the internet

12. do a search for timeless classic tote:yes: