Help-Should I keep my....

1. Large Carley?

I have a girlfriend that I haven't seen in ages. We used to work together and were total shopping buddies. We ended up at the coach store and both of us got the large Carly. Mine is the khaki signature with Red Trim. It is so beautiful. It was sort of an impulse buy although I confess I have looked at this bag before and thought wow she is pretty.
    I thought maybe I should wait till PCE but the Red seems to be tough to find.

I have a bad back so am a little concerned about the size but as she is signature she doesn't seem too heavy.

I have been lusting after the Lilly Satchel and bought the big one and it was too heavy...I had to sell it. I keep thinking maybe the small one but with all that hardware it still could be too heavy.

What do you gals think...
    Keep it or return it...sigh.
    A big part of me just wants to use her today. Its kind of exciting!

2. Hi. I think that even the small Lily satchel will be too heavy. The signature Carly is gorgeous and you really can't find the one with the red trim any more. I would keep the Carly. If you return it, you will regret it. Good luck deciding!

3. Carly is very popular here! I have a large khaki/saddle that I just love.
    It is a bit heavy because of the hardware on this bag. I just had two back surgeries, so I cannot carry my Carly right now because of it's weight. I can't wait to be able to carry her again...I sure do miss Carly:crybaby:

I say she's definitely a keeper!!!!

4. If the weight of the Carly is too much, I would look into an Ergo Hobo, they're really lightweight and very roomy.

5. Carly is perfect in terms of the size to weight ratio, she feels much lighter than she looks and you don't have to cram a lot of stuff in there. I've noticed I have had to loop her through my arm instead of on my shoulder depending on the clothes I am wearing, but other than that she wears very well and is very comfortable!!!! I hope you keep her, if I wore more red I would have gotten that one, but as it stands khaki/saddle is the perfect combo for this bag and for my life :smile:

Good luck, and you will make the right choice!

6. The large carly is great but why not just size down and get the smaller version if your worried about the size?

7. I definitley think the small Lily will still be heavy like others have said. Have you put all of your things in the Carly and tested the weight? Wear it on your shoulder at home with all your stuff in it and walk around for 15 minutes or so and see how it feels. You'll know if its going to be too much for you. Do you carry a lot of stuff with you?

8. I definitley think the small Lily will still be heavy like others have said. Have you put all of your things in the Carly and tested the weight? Wear it on your shoulder at home with all your stuff in it and walk around for 15 minutes or so and see how it feels. You'll know if its going to be too much for you. Do you carry a lot of stuff with you? I l

9. I definitley think the small Lily will still be heavy like others have said. Have you put all of your things in the Carly and tested the weight? Wear it on your shoulder at home with all your stuff in it and walk around for 15 minutes or so and see how it feels. You'll know if its going to be too much for you. Do you carry a lot of stuff with you? I love the beet Carly with the khaki sig by the way. Its a great looking color combo. :tup:

10. I am not loving my large khaki saddle carly, the strap squeaks and I often have to dig through the bag to get what I want out. The hardward causes it to slouch to one side when it is sitting and zipped up. I wish I had gotten the medium.

11. Slouch is Carly's middle name!!!

12. carly is the absolute best!!!