*** HELP ** Should I go on True Life?

You should do it! I would love to be on one of those programs...just keep a good sense of humor though. I've seen true life and it's not as sarcastic as a lot of mtv "reality" programs.

I believe it stated that you were applying for law school. In that case, based on my viewing of that show and my experience in the legal profession (attorney myself), I would highly recommend not to do it.

Of course though, I don't know all the facts, so the decision is entirely up to you !

^ Please elaborate. How do you think this would hurt me? I'm not looking to get into politics or anything. I'd like to hear your opinion though as I don't want to do anything that'll damage my future prospects.

of all the mtv reality shows, true life is the most serious and least embarassing, imo. so if you're going to do one, do that one. they're usually pretty fair to the people that are on it, it seems.

I think it can be fun however like others have said beware: to maximize interest for the viewers, the producers tend to edit everything to embellish whatever actually happens. They can paint you anyway they wish and after you sign that waiver, there is nothing you can do. Its better than going on "Girls Gone Wild" though....

I remember they had one about "I'm a Staten Island girl". I KNOW that those girls took it seriously, but I thought it was one of the funniest shows they made. What is so sad is that it was exactly what I think of how SI girls are. If I were the girls on that show, I would of been embarrassed. Hopefully,though, it helped them see how they are IRL and change.

I met with the producer today and I want to do it. Still haven't given her a definite answer though. Apparently I'm the only girl and the only Asian and the only "true genius," or so says the producer to stroke my already sizeable ego. It'll just be one girl following me with a camera, but for around 50 hours total. The producer already interviewed me on camera too. Maybe you'll see me on tv this spring ;).

I met with the producer today and I want to do it. Still haven't given her a definite answer though. Apparently I'm the only girl and the only Asian and the only "true genius," or so says the producer to stroke my already sizeable ego. It'll just be one girl following me with a camera, but for around 50 hours total. The producer already interviewed me on camera too. Maybe you'll see me on tv this spring ;).

Wow !! congratulations Stephanie

Thanks for the update :yahoo: