help! Should I get a luco tote?

1. I have never seen a Luco tote in person, only on the TV and pictures on the web and this forum. I really like the way it looks, but when I did a search on this I saw some old posts about members complaining that this was either too big or narrow, or that the straps don't stay put? Is it easy to get in and out? I was hoping to see what other feedback you had on this? There is one on eBay now and I am debating if I should buy it.
  2. if you do decide to buy it, do it as soon as possible - it has been discontinued.
  3. I like it, but it seems like a bag that would be good for work due to its size and structure. I don't have one, but it doesn't look very flexible because it's so structured, which is probably why people complain that it's hard to get in and out of (I've heard of the zipper chafing the hands and arms when you dig inside it). But it looks great for holding a lot of items and A4 files. :smile:

And yes, it's discontinued.
  4. its beautiful IRL. I lady i work with has one and its stunning with patina x
  5. Thanks all. I wouldn't use this as a work bag. It sucks that this is discontinued so I can't just go in the store and try it on and see it in person. I think that I am going to hold off because I don't want to take a chance and buy it and it ends up being too hard to get in and out of.
  6. i have a luco tote and it was one of those bags that i sometimes let sit in my closet for far too long. recently i started using it again and i forgot how much i really like it. i used to think it wasn't that great but it's so chic + stylish in a utilitarian type of way. it's not hard to get in and out of at all and can fit so much. it's one of those bags that can last thru the decades in its nonfussy style. i have a nice honey patina on mine and it looks even better than before. you should definitely try one on at the store and see how you like it. i always get compliments on it.