Hey guys, just bought a Keepall last nite and I think I am going to get an Eole instead. My SA is off for today. Should I wait for her to come back or should I rush to Neiman's and get me an Eole? I hate to think that she would lose her commission if I do the exchange with another SA. I guess I could wait for tomorrow but I just can't. I want the EOLE NOW I still have an hour and a half.