Help - should I buy Gustto?

1. I think I have read threads on this, but I am seriously considering ordering the BACA bag in wine. See JC. Madison website. I have seen the bag IRL, and I do like it, but does anyone own it? Is it a must for my collection? If not, what would you recommend instead?
    Thanks for your help!!
  2. i would rather have the parina bag. i like gustto but not crazy about the baca.
  3. I personally don't like the Gustto bags at all. :sad:
  4. I've seen the Baca irl.. it's not a very roomy bag.. I definitely prefer the Parina as well
  5. I've seen Gustto IRL, and I agree with the others that Baca is not my favorite shape. I prefer other Gustto shapes.
  6. I just bought a Gustto Parina tote, in a smokey blue color, and it is quite nice, very roomy and I think it will be a good travel bag.
  7. Thanks to all for your responses. I think for the time being I'm putting this purchase on hold. These bags are kind of expensive, and none are just right. I like the Parina, but when I tried it on the strap is too short for my liking, so I'm not buying. It is a very cute bag otherwise though!!