HELP should I buy a Damier Speedy 25 or the Black Epi Speedy 25???

Which purse should I choose??

1. Damier Speedy 25

2. Epi Black Speedy 25

3. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I want to get a speedy LOVE this bag style BUT I want something for work that isn't in the monogram style as I do not want it to be obvious that it is a Louis. Unless you are a purse fanatic most people would not know the Damier style and I love the look. The Epi is classic black and nice as well. Or should I choose other...suggestions on what that would be.

Thanks TPF you all are great and I love that I can come here to support my addiction ha ha ha
    p10333247_ph_althero_Black_Silver.jpg p11238882_ph_hero.jpg
  2. I like the epi speedy but I hear the opening is very tight for the 25 since epi is much more stiff than the canvas' so I would go for the damier.
  3. I was kind of thinking the same thing. When I saw the epi pouchette it was very stiff. Could have been a fake but I think it was real and I could see how it would be tough to get things in and out on the speedy.

4. If you can check them out in person I'd do that... someone on here had the same problem with her 25 but found the 30 too big so she decided on a lockit (i think).
  5. damier speedy
  6. I love both, but I voted for the epi since you said you "want it for work and not to look obvious that it's a Louie" ...
  7. damier!
  8. i love the epi speedy.
  9. Do you think that the Damier is an obvious print? I didn't think so because the louis vuitton part is so small and most people have no idea what a designer purse looks like. I really like hearing everyone's opinion that too.
  10. I agree. I prefer the epi over the damier but the epi is a lot more stiff. I guess it depend too if you want to go more dressy or more casual....

I say damier.
  11. I dont think Damier is an obvious print ... I only found out about it when I started liking LV and looked on the website. It's also a design you only recognise if you know LV imo :biggrin:
  12. I voted for EPI!
  13. Def. Damier! I find epi to be a bit too stiff, and the checkerboard pattern is too cute! I have the exact bag and I:heart:it so much!
  14. I have both Epi and Damier Speedy 25's. I voted for the Damier. I'll eventually replace my Epi 25 for a 30 because I find the zipper scrapes my hand sometimes. I guess because of the leather, the opening is harder to get in and out of. I don't have that problem with my Damier.
  15. The DAMIER Speedy gets my vote. :tup: