HELP!!! Should I buy A Chole Paddy from BLUEFLY?

I saw a BV on Bluefly earlier that I REALLY want, but I'm not taking the chance based on the fiasco I have been reading about on here regarding the authenticity of their Balenciaga. I know I can return it, but I don't like the idea of fakes coming from a supposed trustworthy source. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth about the place.

I purchased (and returned) one of their Chloe Buffalo Shoulder bags - authentic, just not attractive IRL. Yes there is a chance they're selling fakes that were purposefully returned to them. And yes, you can return, but I'd hate if they accused YOU of returning a fake instead of the original scammer... If you DO buy, I think there's a code for an extra 10-15% off somewhere....

SerenitySue said:
Is it just me or are those paddy pics in the links looking a bit stiff and smooth?

I was thinking the exact same thing! They don't seem too smooth because the leather does have some texture to them, but the texture doesn't look right either. They look too stiff too. First thing I thought when I saw them was also the dreadful four letter word: FAKE!

The leather on those Paddys is definitely off! Way too stiff and shiny. I would stay far far away from this.

And one thing about Bluefly's return policy- be careful. If you buy and return you could be banned from shopping from there if they decide that you have made "excessive returns". This just happened to my friend last friday when she tried to buy the ivory paddy (with a 15% coupon) and she got an email saying that they cancelled her order because of her excessive returns. Keep in mind, she has only made one order in the past where she kept some clothing but returned others for poor fit. And just like that she has been banned from buying anything from them without notice, and to be honest, for no good reason at all. They are an on line retailer and should expect people to buy things and return them if they do not fit. That is the cost of being an online retailer.

those paddies are definitely fake looking. i was shocked to see the khaki, it looks nothing like the leather on mine. very stiff and smooth as others said. and the handles look weird.

jag said:
The leather on those Paddys is definitely off! Way too stiff and shiny. I would stay far far away from this.

And one thing about Bluefly's return policy- be careful. If you buy and return you could be banned from shopping from there if they decide that you have made "excessive returns". This just happened to my friend last friday when she tried to buy the ivory paddy (with a 15% coupon) and she got an email saying that they cancelled her order because of her excessive returns. Keep in mind, she has only made one order in the past where she kept some clothing but returned others for poor fit. And just like that she has been banned from buying anything from them without notice, and to be honest, for no good reason at all. They are an on line retailer and should expect people to buy things and return them if they do not fit. That is the cost of being an online retailer.

wow, I didnt know they do this...that's terrible.