HELP!!! should i bid on this edith?

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320108512371&rd=1&rd=1

it's my perfect bag. There's only one picture, and I've emailed the seller (twice) to request more pics, and the seller hasn't been responsive. BUT it doesn't seem that the seller is a huge seller - probably some girl cleaning out her closet - and her feedback is 100%. and i've posted her other items in the authenticate threads in other forums, and the response seems to be that her other items are authentic.

so...should i risk it? if i do bid and it's not authentic, does paypal have my back?

help!!

2. I have had a few friends that have gotten ripped off. I only trust store shopping. I wish everyone was honest so we wouldn't have to worry about it.:shrugs:

3. You may want to post this in the authenticate this thread so that it gets the attention it deserves

4. ^^i already did, someone replied that with only one pic, it's hard to tell. should i risk it?

5. I would not risk it. Bad sign if seller is unresponsive!

6. darn! i was really hoping someone would be, like, yes, risk it! and then i could get the bag i wanted. but i suppose you're right....

anyone else wanna chime in?:yes: