HELP! Safari Browser Not working????

1. I cannot get onto tPF from my mac for the last 5+ hours.

Error message is:

Bad Request
    Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand
    Size of a request header field exceeds server limit

It works fine on my PC using IE though :confused1:

Is ti just me?

2. NM...twiggers need to be beat over the head for whining before rebooting!!!!

3. Yeah, I had the same problem. I kept trying to log in every couple of hours but then i rebooted and everything workded fine.

4. ^^^^hmmm must be a Safari issue then! Just happened to me again and I did a full 'quit' of Safari and now it works again. Weird...it hasn't happened on any other site though.

5. I'm on a Mac and I've started using Safari again after using Camino for a while. I just got tired of the bugginess of Camino.

But, I have been forced to use Camino again to view tPf. This is the message I get sometimes when using Safari:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
    Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
    __utmz=222474636.1185499733.51.3.utmccn=(organic)|utmcsr=google|utmctr=marc+jacobs+delancey|utmcmd=organ
    Apache/2.2.4 (Unix) PHP/5.2.2 Server at lease900.jupiterhosting.com Port 80

It's not a big deal to me to use Camino again, but wondering if anyone else is having this problem in Safari?

6. I'm getting the same problem! It was so random, just happened to me yesterday! I was totally going to make a thread, but you beat me to it! I don't like to use any other browser but Safari :sad: I'm stuck using Firefox for now :sad:

7. Oh man, just quit and re-opened Safari and it works now >.< I sure feel dumb lol.