Help:Reasonable pricing for a Pre-loved Cherry Blossom Papillon -Red/Cream

1. Hello all! How much do you think this pre-loved Cherry Blossom Papillon in red/cream worth? I need your inputs for a price range. I am thinking of getting the vachetta changed IF I am getting it , and based on infos from rensky , it will cost about usd500 or more for vachetta changed. :sweatdrop:

Here are the photos of the bag :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance guys! ;)

2. what is wrong with that vachetta? the patina on it is tdf!

3. I wouldn't pay more than $900 for that, personally!

4. I'll go ahead and answer your question again... I'd pay $900- $950 for this bag.

5. I ever asked LV but they said they'll be able to change the strap only, not for the piping.

6. not over $900, but that is just me.

7. Hey~ rensky got a pre-loved papillon and the previous owner sent to LV for overhauling the whole vachetta area, including the piping though. hmm... maybe different stores have different vachetta changing policy? i am not sure about it.

Thanks! :heart: :smile:

8. Thanks for all the suggestions and inputs! I've been thinking of getting a Josephine PM as well. Which one should I get? And, what colour look best with Josephine? :winkiss:

9. out of the two get the CB pap

10. Def. get CB Papillon, there's so many Josephine but not with CB Red Cream Pap ;)

For Josephine PM, I like Beige, Navy & Cherry

11. We can't repair at LVs stores here, they need to send to LV Singapore Service Cent.

Just post us after you change the vachetta :smile:

12. Thanks ladies for your suggesstions!

lvgodiva : I still havent make up my mine yet, as I've never bought a pre-loved bag which look that "used". Your CB pap-red/cream in your avatar looks excellent and gorgeous~!! :heart: :love:

13. Yeh I agree $900 - $1000 is a good range for me being that the red/cream is more expensive and rare. However I think the patina is gorgeous as it is :yes:

14. Thanks for your nice comment :smile: If LV will be able to change the cowhide, don't wait, grab it now :heart: I always love Red Cream CB

15. CB Papillon