Help RE Large Cambon Flap bag

1. Hi Ladies! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I've been trying to stay away from the forum as I always get into trouble when I'm here :nogood:

Anyway, I found a large Cambon flap at a local reseller (black with white CCs) and I love the size and weight of it! I just have a few questions for those of you who own the bag -
    How do you like it? Do you get to carry it a lot? Do you find the style to be versatile enough?

I'm also wondering if this bag is still available in stores? (I'm guessing the answer is no) I would honestly prefer it in black/black but if it's no longer being made then I guess that's not really an option.

Thanks in advance!

2. NM San Antonio had a black on black large cambon tote a few weeks back.
    I don't own one so can't help you with your other questions.

3. Wow, thanks a lot bagmad! That really helps! - I think the black on black looks a bit more classic than the white on black, and if I can find that then I'm set:smile:

4. actually there's no black/white left in stores at all anymore, they're discontinued.
    Black/black is still available but not in the flap, just in totes, reporter and pochette/camera bag.
    The flap is VERY hard to come by usually, if you like it you should snatch it up.

5. Thanks a lot Swanky! That changes things a bit. I am not a huge fan of the Cambon line but I really do like the flap. I think I'll go check it out again tomorrow then.

6. :yes:
    I'd LOVE a Cambon Flap! I'd prefer it in brown/brown or black/black too, but that's not really possible!