help re inclusion bracelet

1. Hi! I need help!! I just noticed some bubbling one 1 side of my inclusion bracelet between the framboise layer and the transparent layer. It was a framboise recently purchased less than 3 weeks ago. Has anybody had this same experience?

I have another one in transparent but haven't got the same problem there and the transparent is a month older than the framboise!!

IMO, I've tried to be careful when using it, no writing when it's on my wrist coz I know it would scratch. I've tried stacking the 2 on 1 occasion for less than 5 minutes but didn't like the sound of the clicking and I thought it might cause scratching.

Any suggestions??? Is this a problem for all colored inclusion bracelets?

TIA :heart::heart::heart:

2. The bubbles are normal because of the way it's made, not all pieces have them but it really shouldn't be considered a defect unless it's large or covers up one of the pieces in the bracelet.
    I would just suggest keeping it, I don't know if you'd be able to exchange it since you've had them for over 2 weeks now.

3. u past the 2 wk exchange period, it won't hurt to try for an exchange, but if it's minor like you won't see the bubble unless it's like up close.....just keep it and enjoy it!

4. Thank you very much, Lvbabydoll and Classic Chic!! It's nice to know they could happen. Will sleep better after reading this. :heart::heart::heart:

5. Yup, some of the inclusion pieces come like that.