HELP: Question on Chloe Silverado

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went to the Nieman Marcus Private shopping night and had this really nice SA hold a paddington tall satchel for me (which I am returning by the way because there are so many scratches on the hardware, I just felt bad not buying it because she has been holding it for me since the day before). She offered me 2 bags that were returned from NM last call, an Edith and a Silverado. I bought them both (it was 65% off + another 40% off - do the math, it was so cheap). I am having doubts with the silverado. The zipper is really hard to open and close. I looked on eBay if there are any auctions that is the same as mine to compare. The one I bought is exactly like this auction - http://cgi.ebay.com/Chloe-Silverado-Brown-Leather-Bag-Tote-BRAND-NEW-1720_W0QQitemZ110124249154QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    I have a YKK zipper on mine on the outside and a RIRI zipper on the inside. No wonder, mine is so hard to open or close, mine doesn't even have a zipper pull. I can't post pictures right now, but will do later if necessary. There is another auction on eBay - different color and it also has the RIRI zipper on the outside.

Do you think the one I bought at NM could have been switched with a fake when it was returned?

What do you think?:sad:

2. Sorry, you need to post this in the Authenticate This Chloe thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.