Help: Pst???

1. I have question on two of the Chanel Bags...

PST Petite Shopping Tote

one is like A4 size but dont have the zipper....
    one is like square with zipper......

Can someone tell me the price and the name for both bag if you know what I'm talking about!

It will be helpful if you can post the pix of the bags and also the Style # ....cuz I'm intereted in getting both :confused1:
  2. the one that does not have zipper i think cost 1195 or so. and the one has zipper i think cost 1560 or something around that...they both called petit shopping tote.
    i am not sure about the style number. but they both caviar with gold hardware.
  3. i need help with psts too please, thanx for startin the topic!
  4. I have the one with no zipper, but unfortunately i forget to ask the box when i bought it...

However, I remember the SA didnt recognize petite shopping tote, she said it as small tote or something...
    Sorry if it doesnt help much :sweatdrop:
  5. anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. thank you ....that realli helps..:yahoo:
  7. :smile:
  8. if you are thinking about PST, think there's two versions, one is w/a zipped compartment that divides the interio in to two, and one is w/o the zipped 'divider'. The price is 1095 for PST @ Saks ^^
  9. I have one that does not have a zipper. It has one snap over the top. It is gold caviar with silver hardware. Here's pics.