Help!..protecting the lambskin??How do you take care of your fendi spy?

1. OKay...so please help??
    We all know how much the spy bags cost...
    what's the best way to protect the lambskin leather?
    I mean... I got the new taupe color and wore the bag one time only:crybaby:
    and already a part of the leather has darkened!:nuts:
    Is there any way to prevent this??
    What's the best leather protectent?:shame:

The leather seems so delicate & oh sooo soft!!
    HELP! please...:nuts: :yahoo:

and in your opinion what color do you prefer the new taupe or the standard cognac?
    I bought both within one week!:shrugs:
    crazy:angel:

2. Can you include a pic of your taupe. Maybe we are calling it another color here. Until seeing the taupe, I like the cognac. It's on my list. As for care, search the Fendi and Chanel thread as there are threads discussing care for lambskin. I have not done anything preventative with my petrol yet.

3. I haven't treated any of my SPYs either. I prefer they age naturally.:yes:

4. wow-post pics of them for us to see..I never treat my bags..BUT my spy is black so i dont have to worry about stains..LOL..That would drive me CRAZY if it already darkened...

5. I have the honey wisteria and they are sooo durable! I didn't notice any darkening but i still love the way it looks!!!

6. I have a chocolate brown Spy and I sprayed it with AG before I started using it, and it looks great. As far as the taupe or cognac I prefer the cognac color.

7. I got the Zucca spy and I had the same concern about the leather part. According to my SA, the leather on the spies is already treated as they are supposed to wear natural. HTH.

8. I found it hard to care for the leather and it takes some time for me to get use to the wearing process...

9. I did the exact same thing and I've had no problems.