Help! Problem with lock on my miu miu

1. Hi everyone!

I'm new to Purse forum but having just purchased my first Miu Miu I felt this was the go-to place for my dilemma.

The lock on my Miu Miu matelasse is really annoying me. It just WON'T close. I only bought it a few days ago and ever since I opened the silly thing it refuses to click back in. Does anyone else have this problem?

I haven't used the bag yet so if it continues and isn't fixable I might return it.

What do you guys think? Is the lock even a big deal on a day-to-day basis? I know it seems petty but for that amount of money ...

Thanks muchly
    Eloise
    :yes:

2. Return it!! The lock is one of the really good things about the bag - if you lock it, no one can get into the bag to steal you wallet!

3. Thanks SilkeEmilienne! I took it back today - it was stressing me out so much! Turns out there was something wrong with it and the sales rep said it's probably because it was the last one so customers had likely been fiddling with the lock constantly. I was SO annoyed they would sell me one that was defective! But I got my money back so it's all good.

Now I just have to find another bag to covet ... hmmm

4. If it's the brown suede, they still have them online at NM, and there's a free shipping code! I'm expecting mine to arrive April 6th..:wlae: