help!!!!!! prada snakeskin still available???

1. hi ladies,

i know i might be too late but i got a question: does anyone know if the prada python (the one that eva longoria wears all the time) is still available??? i´ve seen it at neimanmarcus.com, but they only had/have it in brown, and i want it in grey.
    do you know any online-shop where i could get it? or has any of you seen it at a retailer store????

thanks in advance!!!

2. You can keep checking Bluefly and Styledrops. Maybe Raffaello Network too. Those are the only places I can think of.

3. thank you! neimanmarcus.com got it, but only in brown, so i was hoping that anyone had seen the grey one in a shop!

if anyone has seen it, please tell me where!!!!! :smile:

4. Have you checked the Prada boutiques?

5. hi,

as i live in germany, i checked the boutiques (only three boutiques in whole germany!!!) but they don´t have it. so i thought i would have a better chance by searching usa, as there are so many more retailers than the three little shops we got here :sad:

6. hi ladies,

please help me out! has anyone seen it in any shop?

TIA!!!!!!:confused1:

7. I can't remember if the NY Fifth Ave had brown or grey but there was one on the first floor in a case a week ago.

8. BlueFLY would be your best bet.

9. Bluefly has a beautiful brown/blue python satchel available now!
    Someone get IT!

10. dear lyndsay,

thanks for your effort and help, but i got my prada python bag two weeks ago. i ordered it directly from prada in milan. i am so happy! but anyway, thanks again!