Help! Poll: Burberry Manor or Beaton

Manor or Beaton?

1. Manor

2. Beaton

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi !! I'm new to this forum and currently debating between the Burberry Manor and Beaton in Brown leather. I want to buy a bag that will last me a while (both in craftsmanship and style), and I can use it all the time. Let me know what you think!!

2. I love both of them but in the mini size.
  3. I think the Manor bag is more grand than the Beaton
  4. I'm afraid my stuff will fall out from the Beaton!
  5. I love the Manor. It's so classy!
  6. I love the Manor!:tup: But don't get me wrong the Beaton is classy.
  7. My vote goes for the Manor
  8. Neither are my style. I prefer more delicate lines. But if I were to pick one, I'd pick the Manor; looks more practical to me.
  9. The Manor! I have one in "oxblood" and I love it. It's very comfy to carry and looks so chic and elegant!

The Beaton is a gorgeous bag too, but the lines are more casual IMO, so it just depends on your style. But I think the Manor is the more classic of the two.
  10. I went to the Burberry boutique today looking at a possible Manor then the SA introduced me to Beaton. The mini Beaton looks classy and nice, in fact nicer than the Manor mini and is exceptionally roomy! U should compare them IRL and U'll know what I mean. However I prefer the classic boxy stuctured shape of the Manor.
  11. Manor
  12. Manor.
  13. I went to the Burberry boutique (just out of curiosity) and was fell in love with the mini Beaton. 2 weeks later I owned one. It is pretty roomy without being big. Also, comfortable to carry either on arm or on shoulder.
  14. I went to look at both minis. I really love the look of the Manor with the black leather and Housecheck. But it's a little too small, and getting in and out of the strap then zipper would drive me nuts! I ended up getting the mini Beaton in the tan with Housecheck. It's a much more functional bag with all the pockets and zippered section in the middle. I just wish it came in black leather with Housecheck, since I really need a black bag. But I figured there's black in the Housecheck so I'm going to stretch it!
  15. How about getting the mini manor in dark nickel? You can use that with black.