Help Plz

1. I will be moving pretty soon and I will like to do some research on the neighborhoods before moving in. Does any of you know of a website where they provide you with ratings, population, car thieves, etc. reports on a neighborhood?

TIA

2. Try a search for on the Chamber of Commerce for the city or town you are thinking of moving to.

3. ^ sorry for my ignorance but how do I do that? TIA

4. Google Chamber of Commerce XYZ should come up with the link..:flowers:

5. Where are you moving?

6. I live in Mesa AZ and Im planning to stay here, just a different city (phx)

7. I'm in Scottsdale. Chandler and Scottsdale seem pretty safe. Scottsdale esp.

8. www.city-data.com is one of the worst sites...ever, especially the forums lol. not helpful..

9. http://www.annoyingneighbors.com/

When you're looking at houses / apartments, be sure to talk to some of the neighbors. Explain you're interested in moving into the neighborhood and you just want to get to know it a bit better before you make such a large decision.

10. I know Snossdale ... lol .... is very safe but also expensive.... and I work in Central Phx so I will prefer something closed to work.... I was thinking somewhere around the biltmore are which is nice too.

Ooohhh we need to meet !!!

11. Thats a great idea. Thanks for the link