Help pls my MC white speedy...

1. Hi My Fellow Multicolors!!

I need some assurance please..... I brought my White speedy in to have the front pocket replaced cause the glue that they used the first year the bag came out was not very good and the front pocket is ruined.

The color started coming through they told me this is normal and that they have now changed it and no longer use the glue. It has been 2 weeks now and I'm so very very nervous! The front pockets were a beautiful pink/purple Lv letter colors I told the sales person to plzzzz make sure they dont change the colors in front of the pocket.

Do they normally change colors on repairs?? I wont be able to have any peace of mind til I get my bag back!

If anyone knows please let me know. Its the first time I brought a bag in for repairs.

Thanx!

2. im really not sure how repairs work, shouldn't they just replace it with the original pocket? If the SA said that you wanted to keep the original colours then you should be ok! xx

3. true!
    i think you will get your colors, i LOVE the purple lv!
    i have one on black mc canvas and it is so beautiful!
    i see why you want to keep it!

4. if you requested the colors to stay the same, I don't think they would change it without telling you. if they do for some reason change the color, I would ask for a credit back on the repair charge.

5. I would hope they would oblige you..i'd throw a fit if they didn't!

Good luck!

6. No, I don`t think they`d use the same colour pattern, unless you SPECIFICALLY ask for it.

7. Thanx for all your imput since it is only the front pocket hope they don't mess it up.. I won't be getting it back for another 4 weeks....