help please

1. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I saw this purse that reese witherspoon was carrying (and i know i saw it on other celebs b4) but i cant for the life of me figure out the name of it. I want to buy it so if anyone has any idea what i am talking about it would be really helpful. It was a red leather handbag, w/ a red leather heart hanging from the zipper part i think. she had it hanging on her forearm. I dont know what else i would be able to say to describe it...i really hope that is enough to help anyone help me..lol.

2. Would you be able to post a picture? It might be a Luella Bartley bag...I distinctly remember seeing her carry one, and it matches your description.

3. [​IMG]

4. It looks like a Luella Giselle

5. Yep- its the beautiful Luella Gisele Bag. It may be the smaller version (called the baby), but I'm not sure. Gorgeous bag!!

6. Thank you guys so much! its my valentines wish list and i had no idea what to tell my fiancee!..lol. it is a gorgeous bag and i feel anything she carries is fine for me!:biggrin: thanks again!

7. NM had a bunch of the Gisele bags on sale (but not in red). It may be worth a look. Hope you get it!

8. LOVE Reese and LOVE that bag!