help please!!

Unless they will do a refund on your credit card because of the mistake with the hardware, maybe they will trade the gold togo 'straight across' for another 35cm birkin in another color that they currently have in stock. The price increase makes this really sticky.

I was just joking because you typed so much. As usual, I wasn't funny. I have to learn to stop that. I didn't mean anything bad. Nobody ever gets my sense of humor anyway. I have to go now. Bye.

no problem hermes nuttynut. i just thought maybe my english was bad i started reading for mistakes lol.
i would take any other color if they had it and would not even think asking for the money back. the price increase tomorrow is a problem. it would make things so much better if my sa was there. how did i get myself into this?
i guess this is one of those moments when people say be careful what you wish for or it may come true.who knew that i will be a proud owner of two gold ph bags. my husband said that i am a troublemaker.

Unless they will do a refund on your credit card because of the mistake with the hardware, maybe they will trade the gold togo 'straight across' for another 35cm birkin in another color that they currently have in stock. The price increase makes this really sticky.

This is what I'm proposing too. If they JUST WON'T refund your credit card, then you need to think about what color you want for a 2nd birkin. This is worst case scenario btw.

Honestly, I think it doesn't hurt them to take back one of the gold birkin with PH. I bet if they put that on the shelf, it'll fly out the door in less than 24 hours. It's such a coveted combo, they can even sell it AFTER the price increase!

It's hard as you as I understand do not have anything on paper. But logically as you already have a birkin PH it makes sense to say that you could have never asked for another one... hopefully they refund you and if not... maybe another birkin... You are pretty lucky to be in a position where you got offered TWO GOLD BIRKINS:nuts:

Sorry you are in such a bind, rogicoco! I can't help but wonder why the SA would tell you about the gold w/GHW if she didn't know its availability. I can understand her wanting you to get your dream bag, but she should have made a point of finding out if it was available while you were in the store, rather than making you wait 2 days PLUS transferring the details to another SA. Obviously things were lost/mixed up in the transfer. I would insist on a refund because the bag you were charged for was NOT the bag you agreed to buy, but it does make things complicated that your SA is on vacation and can't vouch for your request of gold w/GHW.

I hope this all works out for you! At the very least, like everyone said, you may be able to exchange for another birkin in a different color. I would hope they would honor the price pre-increase due to the mix up.

since i was there daily checking in for a year she wanted me to have it before the increase. it was really nice of her to offer the unfortunate thing is that she was not there to oversee the transaction because of her vacation. she tried to give me the answer while i was at the store but the manager would not go and check so that's why she took the info down. she knew i did not want ph for sure because i hounded her for so long and now look at me two of them with ph. i can't help but laugh now.

since i was there daily checking in for a year she wanted me to have it before the increase. it was really nice of her to offer the unfortunate thing is that she was not there to oversee the transaction because of her vacation. she tried to give me the answer while i was at the store but the manager would not go and check so that's why she took the info down. she knew i did not want ph for sure because i hounded her for so long and now look at me two of them with ph. i can't help but laugh now.

Ah, I see now. It really IS too bad she was on vacation because I think she would have made sure you got exactly what you wanted!

I was just joking because you typed so much. As usual, I wasn't funny. I have to learn to stop that. I didn't mean anything bad. Nobody ever gets my sense of humor anyway. I have to go now. Bye.

I got your joke...cute.

Good luck rogicoco, let us know what happens. I actually had a similar situation many years ago and ended up with 2 black clemence Birkins, with PH (one was matte though). Sold one quickly on eBay (which helped finance my next bag).

i did not put an order for any of them. what i really wanted was gold and gold. no one took down my order info. when i walked into store number one my sa was kind enough to offer me what was in the back .at first declined because i did not want to settle then when i walked away i felt stupid for doing that especially before the increase.so when i walked into store number two and the sa who i bothered for a year told me about the gold and gold i felt like my dream came true but after she said that the list had to be checked first i lost hope. anyway the next day i waited all day for the woman to call. when she didn't i stopped by the store to ask in person she said they did not go thru the list and was very dismissive so that's when i just called my other girl and bought the bag. the reason i gave my card info at store number 2 is because my sa was leaving for her vacation the next day so she took care of everything for the manager. i am not the crazy person placing orders all over the place. i hope i don't sound like some nut case.

The whole situation sounds like a misunderstanding. Since your SA apparently knows you well, I would just take one of the gold with PH Birkins back to her and get a refund on your credit card. This seems just like an unfortunate mistake and I don't see why H would be averse to rectifying it. Good luck and keep us posted!

i just heard from the woman. she said the bag has not been sent out yet. thank goodness for that also she said if i exchanged for something elese i would have to pay the price increase difference which i don't want to do. it took away the whole purpose of paying for tha bag last week. anyway she went to see what she can do. at least she was nice over the phone. the other bag that i wanted originally belonged to semeone else. too bad for me.
anyway when i hear back i will keep you guys posted.
as far as ebay goes i just sold few of my furs and louis vuitton bags in the past so i don't know how easy it would be for me to sell with all the trust issues involved these days.