Help Please: What Color Blue is D941T??

1. Sorry to bug you all with another trivial question. I'm struggling to buy a bag sight unseen, which is always a little scary. The SA tells me that the tag says 20051 D941T. A fellow PFer says the bag is cornflower; the SA who read the tag numbers to me says it's sky blue. That's a b-i-g difference. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Kathy, is there any chance that the SA can send you a pic of the bag? You see, A LOT of Bbags have D941T as part of the code on the tag.
  3. Thanks for the advice, Monsoon88. I asked, and she said that she couldn't. Frankly, I was surprised. Is there anyone walking around who doesn't have a camera on their cell phone? I may just have to give this one up.

BTW, I see that you live in Vienna. Me too! Small world, isn't it?
  4. Kathy, it sounds like it's sky blue. :yes:
    2005 is the year, and "1" stands for the season (Spring/Summer). Sky blue was released as part of the pre-spring season in '05.
    Also, according to the post hmwe started on how to read the paper tags, D941T most likely is the code for regular hardware bags. HTH!
  5. Kathy, I just PMed you some info that may be helpful :yes: Good luck :yes:
  6. ITA!! :tup:

7. Gads, you guys are the best. I can ask a question about anything bag-related, and know that you all will chime in immediately with authoritative responses. I think sky blue is out of the question for me -- too light and vulnerable to stains. Oh well. I'd rather know now than wait until I get a final sale item that isn't what I expected.