Help, Please take a look at this and tell me what you think.

1. can you tell me why there's stitching across the top. Does this look like maybe its missing an ornament or something. I love the color and it's in my size, but that stitching is making me question it. I mean I know it isn't missing any thing, but what do you think?
  2. It looks like it was unfinished or something. Also the shoe has a funny shape IMO...
  3. I'm not a fan of the shoes personally! Sorry
  4. I don't own a pair of Marc Jacobs, really didn't think they made them in my size. So I don't know if this is a norm with Jacobs shoes.
  5. What size do you wear?
  6. They don't look finished and the shape looks strange... sorry, don't mean to be rude.
  7. I am too obsessive and it would make me crazy. Something really appears to be missing.
  8. Not a fan of these, sorry.
  9. I am thinking I would want to pull that string, I'd be crazy in 10 min. Just can't figure out why a Marc Jacobs shoe would have this odd top stitching.

Oh Marniem, I wear a 4.5 / 5.
  10. They do look kind of weird aside from the stitching...the point reminds me of a chicken's beak....better word...PECKER! LoL
  11. that's just the can see stitching on the heel of the shoe as well. doesn't bother me at all.
  12. The stitching itself does not bother me, but looks like the end part is not stitched up well (you can see the thread bunched up) and that would drive me crazy.

Berta, MJ does make size 5s. You just have to look really hard for them. You don't have to settle for something you are not so sure of...
    I am a size 4.5/5 myself (more like in between 4.5 and 5...) so I know how hard it is to find shoes...
  13. Sorry I don't like this
  14. ^ :yes: same here

I think sometimes that "extra" stitching is just there for reinforcement :shrugs:

15. I agree...the color is nice but this is weird.