Help please....should I exchange my medium Muse for a large?

i am still debating but will probably stick with the medium. i don't carry much at all and so it is big enough for me. also, i think that on me, the medium has more of a classic look. on others, i think it may look different. the price difference isn't much so if you feel better with a bigger size, then i would go for it.

I think you should just think about what you want to use it for rather than how it looks. Of course I KNOW we all care A LOT about how our bags look:smile: but in this case I think they are so close that it's hard to call. The big one looks great w/ quirky, but it looks like a substantual bag. So if you want something lighter and more convenient, go w/ the smaller one.

If I can figure out how to take a picture, download it on the computer and post on the forum, I can take a picture of myself with the medium since there are no picture on the board.

wow it looks great on you, it doesn't look that small at all!!! for us petite girls, it looks perfect. and the color looks good too. keep it!

chigirl said:
I just got the medium Muse and it is big enough for my needs. I am small but now I am wondering if I should exchange it for a large (for the shape). Any medium owners out there who have used their bags and wish they had gotten the large or vice versa? I haven't seen the large in person. Does it look oversized? Especially on a small person?

Lastly, I read the article below. Any idea when the brick red will be arriving? I will call the store later but in case someone replies sooner.

Thanks!

I think the medium looks good on you too. BTW, where is the article? Is it on a separate thread? I am interested to read it :smile:

chigirl said:
Hope this works. Me with the medium tan Muse.

The bag looks perfect on you, keep it. =) Tan is very beautiful.
I couldn't decide a color myself after trying on all 4 (Tan, Black, Choco, White). If I can grow $$ from trees, I would get one in every color: Tan, White, Black, Chocolate Brown, Snow Leopard. =)

There will be more colors next season...

chigirl said:
I just got the medium Muse and it is big enough for my needs. I am small but now I am wondering if I should exchange it for a large (for the shape). Any medium owners out there who have used their bags and wish they had gotten the large or vice versa? I haven't seen the large in person. Does it look oversized? Especially on a small person?

Lastly, I read the article below. Any idea when the brick red will be arriving? I will call the store later but in case someone replies sooner.

Thanks!

Chirigirl, I think you look great with your medium tan Muse. I am also petite and don't carry a lot, Medium is perfect to me. For an evening out, Large might be a bit overwhelming.

If you have doubts, you should definitely check out large in person as well. After trying them both on you, you will know for sure what's best for you. That way you won't regret keeping the Medium when you see the Large in the future.

As for upcoming colors, I pasted the info onto the thread 'Tale of a Muse'.

Thanks! Ugh. Can't believe I am still up. I just figured out this camera thing and I am going a bit crazy with it.

That is a good suggestion about trying on the large. I may get a chance to see one next Sunday at the YSL boutique. I don't think the NM near me has anymore. I am going to try it on (just in case) but pretty sure I will stick with medium only because it is big enough for me.

I will report back with the verdict.

It looks GREAT on you...it's not small at all!! And as for the colour,only you can decide that for yourself.

It can't hurt to *try* the large just to be sure. Because it seems that you're still dithering,and some peace of mind would be nice for you :biggrin: .