Help! PLease?! Should I buy??

1. 52cf_0.jpg 54d0_0.jpg 545f_0.jpg 520b_1.jpg
  2. I don't know how much those go for at the outlets so I don't know if that's a good price (especially since it's had two owners), BUT I love that style. It's a great-looking and very practical bag that I think is definitely worth $80, assuming it's in good shape.

Do you have bigger versions of the first 3 pics?
  3. I have 2 of these purses, one blue and the other ivory. I love the style and the blue is particularly nice. If the condition is really excellent, then $80 is a good price. This bag looks pretty used or at least hasn't been stored with the stuffing still inside the purse because it is pretty slouchy.
  4. Would you recommend me to get it? I also noticed that it is missing the tassels, based on the drilldown picture. However, I figured that this could be a staple accessory, and I would be able to use it later down the road (mom days) if I don't use it now. It looks really roomy. And how many leather bags can you get nowawadays for under $100? (well may be a bit more than that with the conversion rate)
  5. I don't think I'd buy a bag used by two previous owners for that much.

Just my two cents.
  6. Hmmm, if it was me, I think I'd probably wait for one that was in better condition. The pictures suggest this bag has been used a fair amount although Coach leather does hold up really well and the pebbled leather is quite nice. The bag is really roomy. I think I got my ivory one NWOT for about $100 and my blue NWT for about $130 on eBay. If you want me to post or send you pictures of mine, let me know.
  7. ughhh.. Thank you for your advice. I'm still wanting it though, but I know I should wait. I messaged the seller and she said the tassels are still on the bag. It also seems like there was only one owner because she just received the bag less than a month ago. I saw the same bag in blue but for triple the cost. It would be $90 US for this one including the shipping charge. I just love the lining!!!