Help please!!!! Mono speedy 25 or Mini Lin speedy....

I vote for Mono! :yes:
Its a classic LV, but the mini lin is also nice. Having a Mono Speedy feels great, what I mean is, it's a classic purse, and looks good with everything you wear. And Mono Speedy is for all ages. And the mini lin is a new line, and I love the line, but for your first Speedy, I would chose Mono. I once didn't like Speedies - but I fell in love with my Mono Speedy 25 when I tried it on me. I still enjoy my Speedy. :love: And the Mono will never go out of style. It truly is an icon for LV.

Definitely mono

Don't worry even though the leather handles will darken with patina it is ok. I actually prefer the patina darken to golden honey brown as it adds a warmth to the mongram canvas.

I have seen my cousin Min lin & in person its actually not that nice.

Have u consider a Speedy Damier? :biggrin: That got chocolate handles and its a very classic style

I'd choose Mini Lin over Mono cos I don't like anythgn that screams LV. Why not try the Damier? I think a Damier 25 would look good on you since you are small. I'm 5'6", 50 kg and Damier 25 is my first LV and lI ove it very much. It's so cute! I wear with with jeans as well as my office attire. It's really timeless! And you can dress it up with assessories! Just like the good ol' day when we were playing with doll! :smile: OK... I'm goign to play with my bags now... Wish you all the best in deciding! If you can't decide, get both! Mono 25 and Mini Lin 30!

Thanks everyone for your kind inputs! I guess I have to make the decision soon! I am leaning towards Mono speedy 25 because it was the first bag that draws me to LV and I have been obsessing it in the last 5 months. but then came other speedies like the Damier, mini lin and the Azur! I may just choose the Mono 25 as my Xmas present, I have to choose within the next 2 weeks if I want it under the tree in time!
Thanks everyone and I let you know what I got!

First off, congratulations on your first LV. You'd love it ( and be addicted to it)!!

I'd pick the mono speedy, I love it so much I have both 25 and 30. I think 30 will suit you more because I find 25 too cute, IMO.

Also I feel that Mini lin's fabric is a bit thin. It might get snagged while in a resto or something but its nice to look at, very classy..not for me though.

Update: I did it! I ordered the Mono Speedy 25 on Elux!!!!! I hope it get here in time for Xmas!
:smile: Thanks for everyone inputs. I do like the Mini Lin speedy, maybe I get it for my birthday in May if I am still obsessed with LV then!

Go the Mini Lin as this will be your first LV from your DH... You can always decide to get another classic Mono of your choice later. I only say this because it feels kind of nice to have your DH buy you something he feels you will wear nicely. I've never regretted having my DH go and pick out a bag for me as a gift. And he always knows I will buy another on my own. However a gift from a love one is really special... IMO:tender::girlsigh::flowers: