Help, please - I need a framboise enabler!

1. OMG! eLux have the framboise vernis 4-key holder in stock!!! I would just about die to have this ... is there anyone with a PayPal account I could send immediate payment to who could order it for me and ship it to Australia, please oh please oh pleeeeeze!! :nuts: :drool: :sweatdrop: :roflmfao:

MODS - Please accept my aologies for the double post, I posted in the shopping section first and then realised it would be far more likely to get a quick response in the main section, so apologies and could you please delete the other thread?

2. Oh, and I think they must have only one in stock - maybe a return? - because when it came up in the list of colours I clicked on the Buy It button, which put it in my cart (non existent cart, because I'm in Australia and can't buy from eLux) and then when I went back and clicked on it again, it said there weren't sufficient items in stock. So maybe they only have the one??

3. I would be happy to do it! Just pm me your address. I am signing off now to go read in bed, but I will be able to order it first thing in the morning.

4. Becca, you sweetheart, but I wouldn't dare leave it until then because it looks like they only have one in stock ... and I wouldn't like to keep you up so off you go and hopefully someone else will be able to do it for me. Sweet dreams!

5. are there no framboise left in OZ?

sorry they don't ship to the UK either but if it sells let me know I may be able to track one down for you here

6. ... *sigh* It's gone. :crybaby:

Thanks Label Addict for replying and thanks Becca ... it was only there for a little while now it's gone. Oh well ... there's always eBay. (None to be had in Aust). It's the one piece I really want and haven't been able to track down.

Yet. :girlsigh:

7. I just checked vuitton.com and there is no framboise in this item on the site anymore, next time I go to the store I'll check for you but I don't know when the next time will be good luck with you hunt

8. So sorry you didn't get this, keep looking, you'll find one!

9. Thanks Label Addict, there haven't been any framboise accessories on vuitton.com for a while and none on eLux either, but I was just doing one of my (compulsive) checks and found the one on eLux. It must have been just a single return, because it's been out of stock everywhere for ages. Oh, well. Thanks for offering to look, but I fear it would be a wasted effort. My best chance at this point is stalking eBay ... which I do ... at least a dozen times a day! :wtf: :lol:

10. Thanks Cathy!

11. Sorry you didn't get it in time Pinkcupcake! I'm in Oz too and know how you feel. I would love to order from elux or the new vuitton store online but a pity about the shipping. Which part of AU are you in if you don't mind me asking?

12. Hi Jo-ee, there is a lady in the US who will post to Australia for a small fee ... if it's a US firm that doesn't ship internationally, you place your order with them and give them her address to ship to, then when she receives the order she ships it on to your address for a small fee. But it wouldn't work with eLux because they only take payment from US accounts.

Anyway: I'm in Melbourne ... if ever we have a PF meeting here I'd love to go. Whereabouts in this drought stricken continent are you?