Help Please!!! Been-ripped off

1. Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post if not please send me in the right direction. Ok, here goes. I bid & won an LV purse on eBay that the seller claim to be authentic. I paid for the purse right away thru paypal. After awhile I was a little skeptic so I posted the link to the listing. Everyone that reply informed me that it is fake. So, now what proof do I need to file a claim with Paypal to get my money back? Can someone here please please let me know. What steps will I need to take. I'm about to swear off eBay. This is the second time I have been scam. And it sure sucks:sad: .

Thanks in advance for all your help.
  2. Hi, sorry about your bag... I just got similiar bad thing but not for fake issue but for scam issue. I post it on eBay forum and so many helpfull friends there, they advice what I've to do and know I've got my full refund. May you want to post there?
  3. Hi! I had the same problem before. You have to wait for the purse to arrive and then file a dispute on Paypal (item received not as described) and then escalate it to a claim if the seller won't cooperate. If you used your credit card, you can call your CC company and you can also file for a charge back. I hope this will help.
  4. The same thing happened to me once. File a dispute with PayPal after you receive your item. Escalate to a claim IMMEDIATELY (leaving it as a dispute will not involve PayPal at all) and then the seller has several days to respond. Then you'll have to wait like 30 days while PayPal does their investigation, then they'll ask you to mail the seller back the bag with a tracking number that you'll need to enter into PayPal. Two weeks later, after PayPal confirms the item was delivered, they will refund your money back. If this does not work, then do a chargeback with your credit card co, but not before finding out from PP that they cannot help you, because the CC chargeback will complicate things if done sooner.
  5. Bunkie:

Did you receive a full refund? Paypal only refund up to $200 minus their $25 fee. I paid with my checking acct not a CC. So, if I get a refund I will only get $175 out of the $330. That's so unfair for buyers like us. I keep telling myself not to buy anything more on Ebay but I just can't help it with the deal so great. I guess if its too good to be true then it is.

6. Sanook, contact caroldiva and ask her to authenticate the auction immediately - PayPal will want proof that the item is fake. Might as well get started...