?

Which Bag Should I get?

1. Chanel Black Caviar Medium Flap

2. Balenciaga Day

3. Balenciaga City

4. OTHER

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. To celebrate that I will be DEBT FREE (Credit Card Debts)... I will be buying a new bag!!!:yahoo:

should i get a....

medium black caviar flap from CHANEL

or

a day/or city from Balenciaga

or

OTHER... please state!!:yes:

TIA

2. I say Chanel!

3. I say Balenciaga City!!

Good Luck!!!

4. Chanel Flap - it will never go out of style.

5. i AM leaning towards a chanel!! lolx.. but so many votes for the city!! i don't know if i should wait till the new colors come out for s/s!!! :confused1:

6. Chanel. It will never go out of style and it will last.

7. chanel!

8. Chanel flap - I like balenciaga but only the classique/city style.

9. well if i get the balenciaga, it will either be a day or a city

10. Balenciaga city!

11. I actually bought the Chanel flap bag and the Balenciaga city at the same time. I use the Balenciaga more because it's more versatile. The Chanel is great if you tend to not carry a lot with you. Balenciaga is a good all around bag. My vote goes to Balenciaga.

12. Balenciaga City!

13. I voted Chanel because I'm not very trendy and I consider Bbags to be trendy in general. Your choice depends on what you'll use it for. If you carry a lot, get a Bbag. The medium flap is as classic as they come but it won't hold nearly as much. You picked 2 great designers to choose from!

14. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO torn!!!!!!!!!!!:confused1:
    i would LOVE to get both, but I am getting the LV tivoli(i think that's the name) when it comes out.... and also the damier azur neverfull!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! i don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Chanel. I have both Chanel and Balenciaga, but Chanel is far far more timeless.

Congrats on being debt free!