Jimmy Choo Help picking a Ramona color!

The bags with the snakeskin trim are so HOT! Let us know what you decide to do.

Do you have a white bag? I love them but they just don't fit my lifestyle. You do have a great black CC!

If you have Bloomingdales near you , def check there for JC...they have a Jimmy Choo spot that they have leased. They can adivse you more professionaly than any other dep store, due to the sales assoc working only for JC.
btw...I like the black...fall is near.
Good luck :smile:

If you have Bloomingdales near you , def check there for JC...they have a Jimmy Choo spot that they have leased. They can adivse you more professionaly than any other dep store, due to the sales assoc working only for JC.
btw...I like the black...fall is near.
Good luck :smile:
No Bloomingdales in Hawaii unfortunately. :sad:

We only have Macy's and Neiman Marcus. They're building a Nordstrom though!

I'm dying to get the Miu Miu grey leather tote as a school bag, which takes priority over the JC because I'm starting school next Monday.

I'll be on a self-imposed bag ban until Sept/Oct, but you can be sure the Ramona is next on my list! I can't really be picky with the color anymore since the JC store here is limited. :crybaby:Really love that navy though, but at least they have the snake skin trim!

The bags with the snakeskin trim are so HOT! Let us know what you decide to do.

Do you have a white bag? I love them but they just don't fit my lifestyle. You do have a great black CC!
Thanks! I have a white Chanel Timeless Clutch, but not a white handbag. I really love the way white pops, but at the same time, I'm wondering whether someone like me could keep something so expensive clean.

Here are the pics I promised a few of you...it's a little hard to take a pic of this bag due to the shape, so I hope I did OK ;)
If any of you would like to see more pics of the inside I have a few, just let me know.
Thanks again for all ur comments - Jimmy Choo Lovers are the best!

Untitled.jpg