help pick my next bag! PLEASE:)

vintagelove

Feb 14, 2007
i just recieved my tax refund... and with a bday coming up (24:yucky: ,) what better way to celebrate than a new bag?

i have tons of old vintage bags/ clutches, but this past year, after i graduated college and got my first *real* job in nyc, i've turned to some higher end armwork.

right now, in terms of colors...

brown- LV cabas mezzo, speedy25
black- mj black quilted stam hobo
*fun*- mj moss patent quilted large bowler

so i have my basic brown/blacks covered, and one *fun* bag... but i'm lost when it comes to zeroing in on a new one. i was thinking maybe ivory/taupe or maroon/red... i like bigger bags (as you can tell) and am completey fine doing it via ebay... i actually prefer doing it that way! (you all helped me get my stam hobo:happydance: !!!) but want something not too trendy, but still eye turning:P i've eyed chloe hobos and would die to own a great big vintage chanel... TIA for any suggestions:cutesy:

What about a little Hermes? They are always head turning, still classic shapes, and you can throw in some fun with a good combination of one of their many fabulous leathers and colours. I think they're great both for work and play.

I will go for any classic Louis Vuitton. I love MJ bag but still never think it worth to pay for as it is not that cheap and I always keep my money for Chanel and LV.

Get a BALENCIAGA there are so many beautiful colours about and the new FW season colours are tdf including a yellow and purple - they havent produced those colours since 2004! If you look on ebay you can pick up a steal though on a gently used one - there are also many styles to consider! Why dont you check the balenciaga forum and look at the pics!

ooh- a red bag would be lovely! MJ always has at least one nice red bag- there's a nice bordeaux colored one on Neimanmarcus.com called the Julianne and a more discreet burgundy one called the Sofi classic hobo on saks.com.

^haha i wasn't very clear.

i just started looking at the balenciaga forum and i think i might :heart: the hobos! the only thing that bothers me about balenciaga bags is that i see SO many fakes and it turns me off to them:sweatdrop:

:rolleyes:Go with a Gustto. They are awesome. Or, I would say the LV. I have a LV clutch and I adore it. You could get an every day bag for about $700 (Gustto) and then a LV clutch for $450 or so. Then, you have two bags and mildly over budget. Good luck.