Help Pick My Holloween Costume!!

1. Okay so its Halloween party season and that means fun costumes!! I need help deciding between these two. The German girl is super cute but the angel is sweet yet sexy :girlsigh:Tell me what you think!!!
    German Cuttie.jpg Angel.jpg
  2. I think the barmaid outfit is cuter. A bit more unique than the angel.
  3. I think there both great and I'm sure you'll look great in either one, however my choice would be the angel!
  4. the angel is cute but there are always SOO many angel costumes everywhere. the german girl dress is cute too and you have less of a chance of seeing a twin so that's my pick.
  5. i think the angel is cuter
  6. agreed. I saw some of the cutest angel costumes but decided against it for this reason.
  7. I like the angel better.
  8. The angel costume is the cutest!
  9. I love the German girl! You see a lot of angels on Halloween, the german costume would be really unique.
  10. I went with the German Bar Maid :graucho: Looked so much cutter on in person!!
  11. I'm not a fan of the slutty angel thing. I'm not crazy religious or anything, but it still just doesn't seem right to me. I don't mean to offend anyone, JMHO.

On the other hand, I think the barmaid one is super cute. It's different, which is always a good thing. More guys will notice you if you stand out from the crowd a little ;)
  12. i like the angel
  13. ITA! =D
  14. German bar maid!

I also think it will be more unique! And I love the lace at the end of the skirt.
  15. I like the German Barmaid also!