Help!!! Our Pf Photos On A Fake Sale Site

1. I am woozy headed!!!

These guys are using our photos and saying they are members of THEIR FORUM!!!!! And buyers of THEIR REPLICA BAGS!!!!!

http://www.cnreplica.com/article_261.html

They have made a FAKE PURSEFORUM!!!!!
    http://www.cnreplica.com/forum/

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: OK, I am calm now. Its 4 photos. they are selling such obvious fakes, its nuts. They flat out say thay are fakes. They are using our photos to show what great collectors are members of their fake forum....which actually has no members.
    GEESH!!!!!!!!!!!

2. This is upsetting, but a big reminder that this is a public forum. What you post here is available to the entire world, friends and crooks alike.

3. I think it's time to bring Vlad and Megs in on this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention CB!

4. Yes, I dont even know if we should put the link in here...i was not sure I should start this thread, but it went though while the site was down.....ack!!!

It all so stupid and fake, but it was such a shocker to see!!! I really just was shocked!!!

5. this is an outrage and its disgusting! is there anything we can do?!!!

6. So true!

7. Speechless!

8. Please, let us handle taking down the link once we get all the information we need. No worries!!!

9. Thanks for the heads up, CB! This is unbelievable!:cursing:

10. I really feel badly upsetting people! This is heinous.
    :crybaby:

i am going to hug my bolide now.

11. Hugging my Kelly as we speak. That site is awful!

12. oh. my. god.

13. They've copied Megs' blog postings too...many of them.

Get them! :bagslap:

:death: to the fakers!!!

14. Unbelievable!

15. Thank goodness the images were watermarked. I'm sure the owners of these genuine bags would be furious once they find out. It is so not right. Do you suppose it is an RSS feed? I don't know how it works exactly, but everytime that replica page is accessed, it pulls up the most current page from the original site (tPF). Can someone figure this one out?

This sort of hijacking of pics happens, even within the tPF community, where members' watermarked pics of genuine and/or inspired bags are being re-used by other posters inappropriately to illustrate details, or unfortunately criticized on a fake bag thread, or placed in a thread unbeknownst to the owner of the bag. I've seen it a few times on tPF and other forums and it just doesn't feel right either.