Help on the e/w (about the chain)

bingdan

Jan 31, 2007
so, yes, everyone is talking about the price increase. I am the newbie here and I have been feeling extremely upset that I hadn't started my chanel addiction earlier, Like when the medium flap is 1500 or something?
so, long story short... after buying my reporter, I just told myself that I really need to get another one.
I am thinking about the e/w, but after looking through the recent posts, i realized that there are two types of chains.

Here are my thoughts
the old type: I really like the silver hardware with leather, i always think it is more elegant,
the new type: I really like the adjustable chain. I know the old chain can be adjusted too, but I saw that some gals here can adjust the new chain so the e/s can be carried as messenger!!!Amazing!!

So, what do you think? I guess i don't have much time left....for the PI.....:tdown::tdown:

Thanks

I'm in a similar boat as you, I'm considering the e/w as my first Chanel purchase. :smile: I agree with you about the pros/cons of each chain... I am leaning towards the new chain because I really like the versatility of wearing it messenger style.

I think the best thing to do is to see them both in person and try them on. I'm hoping to compare both chains in the store, then make my decision there!