Help on deciding on a gift!!!

thequeen

Sep 24, 2006
Hello guys, I hardly post here, but I love reading this forum. You gals are so great. My mom's birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks, and I was thinking of buying here something from Hermes. At first I thought a scarf since she loves them, but she hinted to me that she doesn't want me spending money on her like always. So I thought about buying her the Hiris spray beacuse she loves it, plus the one she has right now is almost gone. So what should I do? Should I just go ahead and buy her a scarf, or just the spary and get her more things from other stores? What other perfumes do you guys recommend from Hermes?

if she loves the perfume then get her that. it seems to be something she likes and will use so it saves her the money of buying it for herself. then maybe get her something smaller on the side- what about a pochette? not as spency as a scarf but just as lovely.

if she loves the perfume then get her that. it seems to be something she likes and will use so it saves her the money of buying it for herself. then maybe get her something smaller on the side- what about a pochette? not as spency as a scarf but just as lovely.

Yeah that's what I thought just get her the perfume she loves it. I was thinking about a pochette, but I'm not sure. I have to get my butt to a store! What colors do you recommend? My mom is going to be 46? See for me when it comes to scarf, and pochettes it's hard to decide!

wow your mom is young! i don't think you can go wrong with a black/ white colorway. what colors does she wear? is she a big reader? there is a biblioteque pochette that many of us on the forum love that comes in a black/grey colorway as well as brown/gold. there is also a red/orange colorway that's pretty. what interests does she have?

Well, it depends..are you planning on spending just as much on the spray plus other things as you would have for the scarf? If so, maybe a scarf would be perfect because it would be so special and she would always have it.

I think Moms are always so selfless that they don't want their kids spending money on them and, I don't know about you, it makes me want to do it more! LOL! Anyway, just think about how much you are going to spend in totality and that might make the decision easier.