Help on Carmino Styles!!!

No probs, 24, I was wondering how we managed to digress to 100 yr old balsamic from BV Carmine bags, LOL. BTW although I am still weighing up my Carmine options I decided to take the plunge and order the large Black Campana because I have been lusting after it for years and some other bag always gets in the way. I've asked for it to be delivered next week as I am staying at my mums for a few days. I will post pics as soon as it arrives. Big :kiss: to C24 and Balchlfen for all their help in my purchase. :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations, Syma! The campana is a lovely bag; can't wait to see what you pick in carmine. I too was hoping the campana came in carmine, but after seeing it in brighter colors, decided it looks better in neutrals like black, brown, limo.

Congrats again, Syma, on the new gorgeous Campana! And thanks for the PM, that was very sweet of you! Have a good time at your mother`s and pls do post pics as soon as the bag comes in!

No probs, 24, I was wondering how we managed to digress to 100 yr old balsamic from BV Carmine bags, LOL. BTW although I am still weighing up my Carmine options I decided to take the plunge and order the large Black Campana because I have been lusting after it for years and some other bag always gets in the way. I've asked for it to be delivered next week as I am staying at my mums for a few days. I will post pics as soon as it arrives. Big :kiss: to C24 and Balchlfen for all their help in my purchase. :happydance::happydance:

Congratz, Campana is an awesome choice! it fits perfectly under your arms and it's just a really handy bag overall.
I think you should get something in carmino tho-saw the veneta in my local NM and that baby looks so :drool: