HELP! Ocean or Aquamarine or Marine GGH Brief

Which brief color with GGH would you choose?

1. Marine

2. Aquamarine

3. Ocean

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey guys ~ I need your help! I am getting a blue color brief bag and am having a hard time choosing the color. It's between the Ocean, Aquamarine and Marine, all in GGH.

I am leaning towards the Marine, but I am worried that it is close in color to the Anthracite, which I already own. Any suggestions? :confused1:
  2. If it were me, I would go with ocean!! I am not always a big fan of blues, but there is something about that color that I love!!
  3. I am completely opposite - I'm a HUGE fan of the bbag blues! And I'm completely biased in that I own a ggh aqua hobo, but I say go for aqua w/ggh - it's a delictable combo!

The color is even better IRL, but here are some pics of my hobo . . .
    TPF & FAF 015.JPG TPF & FAF 016.JPG
  4. I love the Aqua!
  5. Aqua!!!
  6. And I must add, the leather on my aqua is spectacular (and I've heard this about other aquas too)!
  7. Get the aqua or ocean for a nice pop of color.
  8. I'm partial to aquamarine. I love my city!
  9. I voted Marine - as I have seen this colour with the GGH combo IRL and I think it was STUNNING!

Hard choice though as all of the colours you are choosing from are lovely!
  10. Aquamarine!
    I'm biased! I have 3 aqua bags! I have been told that my Aqua Work has leather that is BETTER than any 05 leather! Gorgeous!:heart:
  11. I was contemplating between the Ocean (which I have seen IRL, beautiful color!!) and Aqua, but that photo of willowsmom just won me over!!!:girlsigh:
  12. marine marine marine!! It's such a rich, deep color. So amazing! But I'm biased, I prefer neutrals and I have an indigo 05 that I'm kind of "eh" about the color.
  13. marine with GGH
  14. i voted Marine w/ GGH... that combo is stunning. Marines dark enough to wear easily... plus the GGH adds a nice lil' O:huh:ph to it... without t:huh: much. g:huh:d LUCK~!
  15. Marine with GGH. I have seen this IRL and I think it is fabulous. I love the gold against the dark blue.