HELP!!! New old bag, different colour. Need opinions.

1. So.... I bought a bag off eBay, which I think I'm going to stop doing soon, and the seller listed it as a RED hobo. Umm... when I received it today it looked more like coral, and I'm not so much in love anymore. :hysteric: It could possibly be a good spring bag, but I'm so unsure about the colour. So I need some help. Please?! What do you think?
    IMG_0743.jpg IMG_0745.jpg IMG_0746.jpg

The picture with the flash shows more of it's true colour.

2. i think it's a really bold, fresh color, but if it's other than what you wanted, and you paid a substantial amount of money for it, see if you can send it back & tell the seller that the pictures/description were not specific enough. there are definitely lots of ways to describe 'red', & that bag looks more coral-ish like you said- not a deep or traditional red by any means. even if you could use it for something, think of you what you really wanted & what you thought you were getting. if that's what you wanted, you should have it girl! don't settle :smile: let us know what you do!!

3. That is definitely not red. What do you think of the color? Is it going to be hard to match to your closet?

4. I love the style, but I don't love the colour. I thought it would be a deeper but brighter red, not like the one's in the outlet right now. I figured it would cute to go with a black outfit, or a neutral outfit and would go with all my jackets. This, however, is a bit brighter than I thought. I'm not even sure how many things I would be able to match it with when spring comes. I emailed the seller and I'm waiting for a response... :sad: I thought this was going to be my perfect bag.

I'm getting a little flustered, and I'm scared I'm falling out of love with Coach. It's been awhile since I found a bag that I truly loved...

5. I have a feeling that this is going to be a paypal/eBay issue. She replied and said she bought it off eBay a few months ago and wasn't sure about the colour either, and the seller wouldn't refund her the money, so she sold it again on ebay. My question is: WHY NOT EXPLAIN THE COLOUR IN DETAIL!!! If she had an issue with the colour why say it's red?!!!!!! She said it was final sale and maybe I could sell it again. Umm... why should I have to sell it again?! It wasn't the colour she specified, and there were more marks and discolouration then she didn't disclose! UGH!!! Sooooo frustrated.:cursing::cursing:

Sorry for the rant.

6. I have no advice for you, but I'm sorry this happened. I bought 1 Coach charm from ebay for $19 and I was a nervous wreck about it!!! I dont have what it takes to buy Coach from ebay, yet people here get such great deals, its hard not to give it a try. Did you pay through Paypal? Maybe you can contact them to file a dispute, or to get some help.

7. Oh I LOVE the color! But I like coral better than red. And I carry a hot pink satin Coach in the spring, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask ;). I don't have any advice; I do think it's a gorgeous bag.

8. I just contacted ebay to see what I should do. I don't want to go through paypal yet. She listed it at final sale, that's the problem. But she also didn't describe the item as it is. I would be a bit happier if I paid less for the bag. We'll see what the seller says.

9. Pursue it. It really doesn't matter what terms she listed in her auction. (Not responsible for lost packages, final sale...etc.) It boils down to SNAD...sig. not as described.

Tell her what you told us. It is not your responsibility to resell. It was her wrongdoing and that you plan to take it up with paypal and then your cc company if that's what it takes to get your money back.

Coral is not red. Let us know how it goes. Sorry you have to deal with this. Ebay stinks sometimes! :tdown:

10. I like it! But if you bought it as red then that is an issue. :tdown:

11. I'm sorry you are not happy with it!!! I think the color is pretty though!

12. She offered to refund a little bit of money back. I would feel so much better if she refunded a little and I didn't end up paying so much for the bag. I generally love the style and slouch of the bag and I would probably wear it during the spring/summer with a white shirt and jeans. Right now I'm just peeved.

13. she should refund all of it! She said red, and it isnt red! She should have been more specific! It is a nice bag tho! If you really dont want it, try selling it on ebay or craigslist....

14. All I can say is you need to ask all questions BEFORE bidding! Sometimes ebay sellers see things differentley than the buyers, so that is an important thing to remember. Also this looks to be a shade of red-red comes in many variations. And it is an auction, not a store.If it wasn't listed as brand new, than it will probabley show some wear.

15. It said red, and this bag is coral/pink. She said she wasn't fond of the colour herself, so the least she could have done was explained the colour more. It's obvious she just wanted to sell the bag and didn't care too much about being completely honest. I also asked her if there were ANY marks, or anything I should know about, she said no and that I would be completely happy with the bag.

I'm still waiting for a response. I said either a refund or I would like to return it to her and get a full refund.. Ahh... ebay.. gotta love it.:rolleyes: