Help needed upgently please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I know this should be in authenticat this but I have a seller getting ratty and I am not sure if it should actually as it is just a questions about zippers, I have won this bag

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=230123948981&rd=1&rd=1

and I asked the seller what the zippers say and she said riri and I have asked if they say m8 and she is now saying that the bag is authentoc but she is going to start the mutual process not to buy the item as she didnt get as much as she wanted anyway. I want this bag so badly and if I pay now it will be ok, I just wanted to know if they ever did them without m8 on? Also, the made in italy tag is inside the pocket, please help, also there is a tag on the bag that says leather, is that ok?

There were also a riri M4 made I think that sometimes accompanied the M8, but mostly M8. Yes, the made in italy leather plaque is inside the pocket, meaning the pocket on the inside of the bag over the marc jacobs metal plaque. For the tag I am not sure what you mean unless you mean a paper tag, in which case it should be okay.

yes, it was a paper tag with it on,
untitled-1.jpg

Hmmm...usually it should be accompanied by something, but this looks like an older color so that can also be possible. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm sure the other ladies here will give you the info you need. Good luck!

I don't have my MP with me today but I'm fairly certain that the main zipper says Riri M8 and the inside pocket zipper says Riri M4. Good luck!!

First of all, I think it's really squirrely of the seller to threaten not to complete the transaction because of your questions. If it is authentic, as she claims, then there should be no problems on her end with answering your questions. I don't mean to alarm you, but her behavior makes me think that the bag is not authentic. The color looks a little off to me (and the leather looks kind of shiny). While I don't own an MP and can't say for certain, I think that her behavior towards you is a huge sign. Also, the fact that she got the name wrong...it's not a Stella bag. I would think that the name of the bag would be on the tag. Someone mentioned recently that there was a fake MJ being sold at the Neiman Marcus Last Call (which looks like where this seller got the bag).

Let us know what happens.

^^I agree with everything SuLi said.

The bag just looks "off" to me. The leather looks too shiny and rubbery for MJ. Also, if the seller is giving you a hard time about questions, then it sounds like she has something to hide. That just MO though, let us know what you decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.