Help needed : Perfo colour

Isabel

Jul 14, 2006
Hi gals,

I am contemplating getting a Perfo pochette access and cles set.

I don't even know is it possible to get an answer for my question : Out of the 3 colours fushia, green and orange, which would evoke a more elegant look? I m leaning on the green.

For practical reason, I was thinking of getting a recital...the look is more classic and the compartment is slightly bigger but the little lock on the perfo looks so adorable :tender: . I don't think I want to buy 2 similiar shape although I do agree they have their own characteristics.

BTW anybody knows the strap length of recital and perfo perfo access? Are they the same length?

Would be thankful for comments. Merci!

I guess it really depends on what you're wearing with it. A friend of mine owns the fuschia as well as the green, but put together with lots of Hermes and Tods, and she looks so elegant. Whichever one you like the most, I think you can find a way to make it look sophisticated.

emoskank said:
I guess it really depends on what you're wearing with it. A friend of mine owns the fuschia as well as the green, but put together with lots of Hermes and Tods, and she looks so elegant. Whichever one you like the most, I think you can find a way to make it look sophisticated.

Hmmm..food for thot:yes: . Thanks!

I personally don't like it either cuz I find the holes seems to be punched in in really random places...not at all LV-like that always puts symmetry and "well-coordination" as its priorities. Anyhoo....I like the FUSHIA the best! Good luck on choosing:biggrin:!

I don't like this line too much but i got a cles anyway for the lovely color:wlae:
IMG_3934.jpg