Help needed for Hermes Vintage Clutch Shoulder Bag

1. Hello - I am new to Hermes bags. I received a vintage bag my mom's friend who is about 90 years old. I wanted to sell the bag but not sure what the worth is or anything about it.

Little information - It's a small clutch shoulder bag. It has gold snap for closing. The color is almost a yellowish-beige. What I'm confused with is the exterior. It's almost like a crocodile type of pattern, much smaller type of scaling. Not quite sure. Interior is letter. It has all gold hardware with gold chains to hold the strap. It has 2 compartments.

If anyone can shed some light as to the make up and worth, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!:nuts:

2. Welcome to the PF!!! We have a whole subforum dedicated just to Hermes that has tons of ladies with the expertise to help you with this! Why don't you post a thread in the Hermes forum, and we can help you! And if you have any pictures to post, that would be most helpful!

3. moved to Hermes

4. Pics please and then we can help MUCH better! Sounds lovely though just can't get a good visual.....