help needed for colours.......

Jan 26, 2007
I am a new Bal fan and have just started to buy..... my new addition being the first in vert d'eau, which i love!!!
I rung up my most locla stockist (i live in the uk) as I owuld like to buy another first and were told they had metallic pink, black, dark brown, light brown, red, grey, cream, light blue and dark blue!! how can i tell what colours they are talking about as they dont name them specifically. Are all stores like that??? any help is appreciated!

07 vert d'ea first
04 true red first

05 bubblegum first on its way........

Thanks yes I have used this for reference but they dont seem to refer to them as their proper colour names just blue, brown etc... is this a uk thing? I asked for a vert d'eau and no one knew what i was talking about until i said it was a new season mint green colour!!!

Yes, I have the same problem in the UK. It is difficult because a lot of the time they don't know the French names. Your best bet is to ask what year and season the bag is and try to narrow it down from there. If they say it's blue and it's from 06 chances are it's Blue Roi/Blueberry or Blue India, if it's s/s 07 it might be Marine or French blue, etc...

Good luck!